Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Life's Lessons

I admire those who can begin a house project and take photos along the way, post to their blog, and continue working on the project all the while. It takes discipline--that's for sure. I, on the other hand, have a hard time working all the way through any single project, let alone posting to my blog. I guess discipline missed me some time along the way. The beginning to this saga was the fungus we found about 15 months ago. Since that day, I've grown a lot.
Amongst greater life lessons about patience, frustrations, motivation, happy marriages, etc..; I also learned about a few smaller things in life-- wall ventilation, vapor barriers, drywalling, refinishing a floor, adding a window to a room. Throughout my next few posts, I hope to bring my blog up-to-date with everything that has been happening around here, as well as let you in on a few of the lessons I learned. Talk to you soon, Todd.

No comments: